Thursday, 22 November 2012

A New Start

Hello to anyone who might be reading this - some of you will probably know that I have had a blog for quite some time over at http://www.sarahflight.blogspot.co.uk/, however I have recently become bored of it and haven't really known what to write about. I think that a lot of this is down to the fact that I didn't really have a theme. I was writing about anything and everything - my life, my uni work, sometimes fashion and beauty and to be honest I don't think it gelled very well together. I am planning to write on the same things on this blog but focusing on the things that are a little bit different. I'm told that I'm quite a strange girl, and as I have a lot of hobbies and interests that girls my age aren't very often into, I plan on focusing on that.

I really hope that anyone who was following my other blog who is still interested in what I have to say comes over - I will be posting over there so that hopefully those who are interested will find this little corner of the internet. I'm really looking forward to getting started and will post again very soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah, so glad you sleuthed me out, I took an extended bloggy-break, changed my url and then no one could find me for a while. Looking forwards to what you will come up with here :D

    ReplyDelete