Tuesday, 27 November 2012

My True Love

We all need a loving friend or family member that picks us up when we're down. That special someone who makes life that little bit brighter. The one who snuggles you and keeps you warm on the cold, wet days. He's the one who knows when I'm down, or sick, or anxious. He's the one who sleeps next to me every night and wakes up with me every morning. The one who puts a smile on my face every single day and makes every little second of life that much more enjoyable. The one who loves me absolutely and completely unconditionally. No matter what I weigh, what I look like, what I've done, he'll be there with me.



Yep, I'm actually talking about my cat, Maximus! Of course all these things are true for my fiancee, Chris, too, but there's something about my cat that just makes me so happy. I can't argue with him, he never leaves the toilet seat up, he never complains about anything that I do for him. He just loves me for me. No matter what.

I don't mind admitting that I'm a crazy cat lady, there really are very few things better in life than a good pet with an amazing personality. I don't know what I'd do without my Max, I look forward to seeing his face every single day and I am totally in love with him!



5 comments:

  1. Max is one lucky cat himself, to have a devoted owner like yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean! I wouldn't clean a catbox for just anyone. Or pick up hairballs. Only for my one true kitty love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jane, he is a lucky boy even if he doesn't realise it sometimes ;)

    Debra - there's definitely something about owning a cat that makes you slightly crazy isn't there :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purrsonality?! Did you say, "cat with purrsonality"?!?!! Oh I do believe that Max and I could be quite the pair don't you think?!? I mean he and I could have our own show!!! "She" says he is most certainly handsome. "She" didn't say that I was most handsome but I'm sure "she" was thinking it, even if Max is a handsome man!

    Purrs,

    Romeo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Romeo, thank you for your lovely comment! You are a very handsome man and Max would love to team up as a double act with you one day - if his Mummy lets him ;)

    ReplyDelete