Saturday, 11 May 2013

My Skincare Routine

As I stated in a previous post, I do like to look after my skin and very rarely get any spots or blemishes, but I spend hardly any time or money on it. I simply wash my face daily with Clean and Clear exfoliating wash and then moisturize with Garnier Essentials hydrating day care cream. The only other product that I regularly use is the Good Things 5 minute facial mask once a week for a really deep clean through my pores. This routine keeps my skin clear and soft which means that very little effort has to go into hiding blemishes while applying my makeup, which is just how I like it! One thing to remember is that everyone has different skin so make sure you use the products that suit you. Even some unbranded products can be brilliant - I love the Morrison's own face wipes for removing makeup and a friend of mine says she won't use anything besides the Tesco value ones - it's worth having a go with some of the cheaper products because your skin might just love them! You'll save yourself so much money in the long run too!



No comments:

Post a Comment