Thursday, 9 May 2013

Nails of the Week


This week I wanted something simple but effective. I didn't have a lot of time to play with nail art so that is when a different colour comes into play for me. I'm afraid this colour doesn't actually belong to me so I can't quote exactly what the colour is called but I do know where it came from. It is part of a set that Boots were selling around Christmas time - a Strictly Come Dancing nail set that was full of bright and sparkly numbers. This one really reminded me of summer and the glitter really shone in the sunshine on Monday when I spent the day at deal or no deal with the girls. My only regret is not taking a picture quick enough (I did them Sunday evening) as they are just starting to chip around the edges! Another Example of how having nice nails for a week doesn't take much time or effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment